Friday, November 30, 2007

NIKE & COLE HAAN - What a Great Couple! Plus 20% Off!

I sometimes think that shoe designers have contests to see how insanely painful they can make women's shoes. Either that, or they design them as what I like to call "limo shoes" - put shoes on, get in the limo, get out of the limo, get back in the limo, go home, take shoes off. Yeah, uh huh...

Whoever at Cole Haan or Nike thought of combining Nike Air technology with Cole Haan's gorgeous and classic shoes should be granted a Nobel Prize for Foot Comfort, seriously. They are simply a genius. It's a simple concept, and those are usually the most successful ones (K.I.S.S. I love to say!) Perhaps it was inevitable considering Cole Haan is owned by Nike - or not considering how rampant corporate turf wars can be. Who cares - all that matters is they exist! I am thrilled to say I now own these little beauties and I cannot wait to wear them! (Or RUN in them if I so desire :))




ColeHaan.com is having a 20% off EVERYTHING promotion through Sunday the 2nd with code HOLIDAY. It seems they are kind of hiding this promotion on the product pages for whatever reason, but it's there and it's a great time to stock up!

RUN, DON'T WALK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for all the deals you are posting!